Monday, June 05, 2006

Wee Adventure

Last Friday KS and I had a great game of Ping Pong with some friends. During the game, I had a couple of phone calls so I took my phone out.

Only upon reaching home and about to fall asleep at 2am, I reached out in the darkness to switch off my handphone... and I couldn't find it! KS rang it and I didn't hear it ring anywhere in the room, neither did it ring in the car when I went to check.

So what happened? I drove with KS all the way back to our friend's place in PJ and found my phone (thank God!) and reached home at 3:15am. Yes, I know my phone is a Nokia 3210 which is obsolete and no one would want to steal it. But all my phone numbers are in there and someone might just want it for a toy for their kids.

That kind of spoilt my whole weekend as it turned my sleeping schedule upside down. But I'm just glad that I have my phone back again. Now I need to backup my sim card.

No comments: