Sunday, July 30, 2006

AirAsia Eyeing Perth

That's the news that caught my eye last week. As I had planned/suggested that my parents, Jan, KS and I go to Perth at the end of the year, I have been wondering how we are going to afford another trip this year. Question is, do I save up and go somewhere KS and I have already been? But this trip is more of taking my parents around Perth so yeah, I guess I'd like to go.

On the other hand, my colleague, who graduated from Curtin, discouraged me from going in Dec/Jan as it is gonna be very hot. And the best time to go would be during the Royal Perth Show which happens in Sept/Oct. Since this year is too soon, hopefully by next year Sept/Oct, AirAsia would have started their flights to Perth and save us $$.

Sorry Karen, looks like Canada will be on hold for quite some time. Like maybe a decade or two. Or when AirAsia flies there too. Like never.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sure, just go ahead and break my heart!