Saturday, July 15, 2006

Unwilling Diet

I'm down with massive purging. For two days now I haven't had anything solid except for a slice of bread just 10 mins ago. Too bad it ain't Friday today so I can get MC. :)

It's been a while since I've had purging but I've always missed that I'd grow a bit slimmer after each bout. But I don't remember being in so much pain. Maybe I'm just getting old.

Unfortunately, having a tummy ache and vomiting spells will have a lot of people asking, "So are you pregnant?". I hope Mum doesn't think that either. I swear it's the chocolate drink I had at Starbucks on Thursday evening. Milk doesn't go well with me and I felt sick right after drinking it. But thereafter, I had this lovely beef noodles and beef also doesn't agree with me with age, as I can't seem to digest it properly. Bummer, no more steaks for me.

So today's just another day of resting around the house while KS has already washed the laundry and gone to church.

I have a theory that I should let out all the poison in my body before taking the pills to stop me from purging right? Just drink a lot of water, wait until 24 hours then only take the pill?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ha! I reckon you just don't get your 5 fruit and veggies a day!

Anonymous said...

The purpose to purging is? Seriously, it's not to lose weight is it because I think you're lovely. I agree with Ron. Did you know that I lost over 15 pounds the 10 days that I was in Asia? I credit it all to all the lovely fresh food (i.e veggies and fruit - which you don't seem to like - in Asia) I also managed to regain 20 of those pounds in OZ due to all the processed foods.

It's a great thing that deep down inside I don't really give a shit to how much I weight. As long as the food is good!