Friday, July 14, 2006

Gearing For Cambodia

KS dropped by during lunch hour to go shopping for our Cambodia stuff today. My office area is filled with wholesalers and we spent a good part of the hour sifting through children's toys. We bought RM100 of toys. It's gonna feel like Christmas in Aug!

Our trip is from 4 to 12 Aug. I've been trying to take leave since 2 weeks ago but my boss refuses to sign my leave form. "I will sign it..." "So why can't you sign it now? Besides, just to let you know I've already bought my ticket". He still hasn't signed it but I doubt if he's the kind of boss who would forbid me from taking leave.

Anyways, I've got it all planned out already if he doesn't sign my leave. Here's my backup plan: I will quit by 1 Aug, take Emergency Leave for the duration of my trip, come back work for a month then I'll be out of a job. Then I'll go to Perth to work illegally for a couple of months then come back... and then I haven't decided. Oh well, it sounds like a swell plan anyway.

No comments: