Sunday, July 30, 2006

Busy Packing

I've been running around like made these few days. Being in charge of the logistics of the Mission Trip this Friday is not an easy task. Every hour, I would smack my forehead and say "Aiyah! I forgot to buy/do ..." and it's driving KS nuts. Ok, ok, so I now carry a pen and a piece of paper to write it all down. Not that it soothese my nerves!

Gulp! Five more days!

And 5 more days til my boss leaves the company. I know she loves butter cake and I hope I have the mood to bake her one tomorrow. My poor Kitchen Aid is in a state of neglect. Hopefully I can squeeze in baking time in the morning tomorrow.

And come Monday, I'll be eagerly anticipating a volcano to erupt from my partner after I sent off a reply to their 6 page long complaint letter. Ooo, I am so looking forward to Monday - NOT!

No comments: