Monday, December 11, 2006

No (But I Mean Yes)

I was relating a story about Eric again during lunch, about how his ex-girlfriend once told him not to follow her to her car parked at a darkened basement. He took it literally and left her to walk to her car herself after she repeatedly refused him to accompany her. As soon as he got home, he received a call and an earful from her for not being gentlemanly and insist on accompanying her.

My female colleagues agreed that they do this sometimes. My question to them was, "WHY?". Why do women say one thing but expect others to do just the opposite? Even as a girl, I get frustrated hearing their answers. "Sajalah. Sometimes we just like to manja. He should know better anyway..."

Gawd, KS, I give you full permission to force feed me a green leafy veggie if I ever do this to you, ok?

No comments: