Friday, December 15, 2006

Productive Day

My first day of leave proved to be extremely productive! I'm really happy I filled it with:

Finishing up Life of Pi
Gift wrapping 30 books for Jan's doorgifts for her ministry's dinner
Doing 3 loads of laundry
Pulling a bagful of weeds from the garden
Starting on Artemis Fowl: The Opal Deception
Making 22 cupcakes
...and a partridge in a pear tree!

Notice how there is no: sweeping or mopping or cleaning toilet... In fact, I completely forgot to check my emails which I promised I would to my partners. Hence, there were quite a few urgent ones that needed my attention. At nearly 9pm.

Today, I plan to do what I wanted to do most when I took this leave - go shopping at The Curve/IKEA. Then later I'll be helping out with blowing balloons for the Children's Church party for tomorrow.

Man, I'm enjoying this holiday!

No comments: