Tuesday, January 02, 2007

End of My Holiday

Today is the last day of my holidays. My hopes for waking up every day at 6:30am since going back to Alor Star have been unfulfilled. I just got up at 11:15am. Let's see what happens tomorrow!

It's been a great holiday. Most of it was done shopping for bargains, as though this shopping desire have been bottled up the entire year and spent during these holidays!

And of course, my time spent with my parents were great too. What struck me most was their mortality. Mum was saying they planned to buy a new matress since theirs have been around for the last 20 years. I told her to get a really good one, don't spare on the expenses since they'd be sleeping on it every day. Then Mum said, "Not like we're going to be around for long to enjoy it!".

I would love my parents to care and play with my kids so yeah, I will be spending this year psyching myself to prepare for a kid. God help me.

No comments: