Sunday, January 07, 2007

Goals

While many people have taken the last couple of weeks to reflect on what they have done for the year 2006, I have been left grappling as to what I have actually achieved. Sure, it wasn't as though I didn't do anything but somehow I felt as though I haven't been... fruitful?

In fact, I had to read my blog as to what goals I had set for 2006 but saw that I decided to do without them, and wanting to take it easy. Somehow, there's a hollow feeling like I didn't carpe diem and that one whole year slipped by.

So, as much as I dislike doing this, I guess I will have to work out on what I'd like to achieve this year. A little pain for gain, I guess. All those management fellas screaming, "If you fail to plan, you are planning to fail" clich├Ęs seem ... right. Sigh, so time to sit down and list my plans for the year.

No comments: