Saturday, January 27, 2007

Exercise!

Yes, I finally went to a gym last week. Surprisingly, I didn't go away feeling like my muscles were going to cause me so much pain that I'd be bedridden. In fact, after two days, I feel great and that my shoulders have suddenly squared a little. Of course, throughout the entire course of the simple exercises, I was highly embarrassed. To me, it was like doing an absolutely foreign dance and that I was making a fool of myself.

What's worse was when KS's friend, who is the owner of Cnergy, the gym affiliate I've joined, had to watch to see if I was doing my lunges properly. Gawd...

But the exercises were good and light. Hopefully I'll use my membership to it's worth!

2 comments:

Wendy said...

Yay! Good for you!
Now if only you'd get the spirit of going to the gym at least 3 times a week and try to pass that back to me....

jo said...

3 times a week? you gotta be joking! even trying to fit twice a week is tough. but hey, you're supposed to be the gym guru! you've got a reputation to uphold!