Tuesday, June 07, 2005

Kuching - in the Works

In a couple of weeks, I'll be heading off to Kuching for a company trip. This will be the first time I'll be setting foot there (the first time was when we landed in the airport for a couple of minutes then headed off to Perth 2 years ago).

Since my boss doesn't allow me and my colleague to go together, we had to pair off with our lunch gang from other departments. Of course, the best thing would be that we ALL go in one single trip but due to unforseen circumstances, we were separated to different weekends.

So today at lunch, I hear the other pair who are going before me discuss their holiday plans. One plans to sit in the hotel curled up with a good book while the other wants to paint the town red and she won't go alone! It's quite hilarious to see what will happen during the trip.

Will keep you posted.

No comments: