Thursday, June 02, 2005

2 Pants

On Monday, after my morning shower, I attempted to slip on my office trousers and found that the button was straining and threatening to explode the seams that are feebly holding it together. So I had to take them off and wear my hipsters from Dorothy Perkins which, thank God, fitted (snugly).

I realised I could do two things:
1. Execise frantically and hope the lower part of my body will comply to the strains I will put it through.
2. Shop for new clothes.

Guess which one I decided on.

So there I was, paying up for my new Dorothy Perkins pants, feeling guilty for being fat and spending. Then there came an sms from a friend who excitedly told me she just bought a new pair of jeans because she has lost weight!

Perhaps option 1 is no longer going to be avoided. I will exercise this weekend, I WILL. Right after I bake cheese cookies.

No comments: