Saturday, April 07, 2007

Grumpy Old Man

For the first time in my life, I have encountered someone so unpleasant that I can go against my nature to not be pleasant and not feel guilty about it. This guy is incredible. The first time I met him, I said a passing hello, or a good morning and he completely ignored me. Thereafter, I noticed he ignores everyone else and goes around with a scowl on his face.

When I buy tidbits for everyone else, I would intentionally miss him out and I wouldn't feel guilty about it.

Oh well, not that I bother about him. Just this thought came to mind the other day when I tried to start small talk with him on impulse. Right after I uttered something to him, he glared at me and I had to remind myself who I was trying to talk to.

There are lots of different people in this world, aren't there?

No comments: