Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Mid Week Pick-Me-Up

Some years ago, Ron introduced this singer by the name of Wing. She hails from Hong Kong and migrated to New Zealand more than a decade ago. The moment her producer heard her singing, he was amazed and thought her voice to be extremely unique.

This was what I remember from reading from her website back then. Ron then played some samples of her songs and … well, we nearly fell off the chair. She now has 13 albums out in the market.

http://www.wingmusic.co.nz/listen.html

My personal favourites are “I wanna hold your hand” from her 8th CD: Beatles Classic by Wing and “Dancing Queen” from her 9th CD: Dancing Queen by Wing. Just from the short clip, you will be able to hear and experience something out of this world. Should you feel depressed, a little sad or just want a pick-me-up, please listen to them.

I introduced her to my colleagues yesterday and was in tears after listening to the samples. One colleague calls me cruel.

But if you haven’t heard of her, I urge you to listen. It’s quite fast to load the samples. And tell me what you think.

No comments: