Sunday, April 15, 2007

New Hardware!

We just added a couple of hardware on our computer, a DVD burner, router (so that KS can MSN me from downstairs) and a headphone/mic for Skype. Unfortunately, the only thing working well is the router. This also means my husband will be working non-stop since he recently cited his current hobby is his job.

The DVD burner plays music CDs but when I tried to play our U2 Vertigo Tour, it refused to play it. Had to switch it back to my VCD burner to watch it.

As for the headphones, we can't seem to find a way to get the mic working. More tests required this week before we can fully start to Skype. Ron, I've been wanting to ask you what a particular classical piece is, which I can't describe over email or text. It's been playing in my mind for the last couple of months, especially when I go to the loo at work. Don't ask me why.

No comments: