Thursday, April 19, 2007

Hydrogen Bomb

This evening, my office across the street from me received a package. It was marked "Hydrogen bomb" which scared the bejesus out of the staff. They called the cops and by 7:45pm, there were several police cars, a bomb squad, a sniffer dog, a wailing fire engine and dozens of police blocking the entire area.

My colleague on my floor heard about it from our other colleagues in the other building urged and rushed me to join him to watch the whole scene. And he promptly crossed the road nearer to the bomb.

I'm curious and fascinated. But I'm not THAT curious. But hey, if it WERE a hydrogen bomb, I think I'd be killed even if I had reached Klang.

Will get more news tomorrow on what the package contained. Gosh, isn't my workplace exciting?

No comments: