Friday, March 11, 2005

Expenses!

When I was in NZ years ago, the exchange rate was only 1.4. Now when I want to go back there, it is an alarming 2.8. Sigh, the cost of regrets. Regret for not going to the South Island when I was so nearby.

Anyway, moving on to another expenditure, I've been stirred up and excited by my colleague who wants to get a new handphone. I've been looking for a camera phone and have been doggedly waiting for Nokia to come up with a fairly good one at good prices. Unfortunately, after waiting for so long, they have disappointed me. Other competitors like Sony Ericsson has come up with quite a good one and I'm now drooling over it. It's about RM1000 for the phone and I vow to get it once I come back from NZ. Yeah, got to check what damage the trip will cost first! Otherwise, I'll get the cheaper model, which is selling at RM600. Expenses!

No comments: