Tuesday, March 29, 2005

Headache, headache, headache!

This morning I received an email from the car rental whom I have been emailing for rates etc. So I finally sent my email to confirm my booking and they tell me the car I want is no longer available! "We have another one for extra NZx, are you interested?" Well! Times NZx by the 8 days and then by the increasing exchange rate...

So I started frantically Google-ing other car rentals (something which I should have done right from the start) and got a major headache looking at the various prices by lunch time. Hopefully I have more responses by tomorrow since they promised a 24 hour reply!

And tonight, I'm going to meet my gang of ex colleagues for dinner and they have requested to see my wedding photos. I have with me a CD with 461 photos and when I looked at ALL of them, my head started pounding again. Let alone I had to scrutinise each and make a selection to show them. Heaven forbid me from letting anyone have a headache just to see my wedding photos!

No comments: