Wednesday, March 30, 2005

Promotions

Hanging out with the gals last night brought a lot of good news. E has been promoted to Assistant Manager and G has changed jobs together with a substantial pay rise. Really happy for them, especially E who has been working so hard here and not really recognised. G keeps telling me to change jobs more often so that my pay packet will rise. Easier said than done for me unfortunately.

And C is hilarious! She works for a company that sells organic fertilizer, "in short, I sell shit". Laying egg sort of chicken shit only, mind you. She goes on to describe her visit to the shit factory. I always knew we could use every part of a chicken (and pig too, for the record) but never imagined people paying for their faeces! There you go, a new thing learnt.

No comments: