Thursday, March 31, 2005

One Butter Cake, Please

One thing that I have found I love doing is baking. It's because whatever I bake usually lasts for more than one meal, unlike cooking. Plus, I love cakes and sweet things.

For over 4 months now, I haven't touched any of my baking things and suddenly I am faced with an "order", my very first request from my boss for her birthday. This is good, as it has spurred me to get off my tush and start searching where my flour, sugar and stuff are degenerating. Also, I get to use my brand new Kitchen Aid, thanks to my bro and sis who got it for my wedding! Yup, an exciting weekend is ahead. No wonder I woke up this morning thinking it was a Saturday. Bummer of a way to wake up.

Anyway, back to baking this cake for my boss, I unfortunately have no idea how to ice it. Thank God my mum is coming down this weekend.

No comments: