Thursday, March 17, 2005

Stars: Part 2

I failed to mention I have this knack of not actually seeing the celebrity when they're right in front of my eyes. For Innuendo, I passed them by, knowing they were there but I was actually looking at the staff looking at them. So when someone asked how did they look like, I don't actually know.

Yesterday on the way out for lunch, Asha Gill, the ex MTV VJ was sitting in a pondok in my factory premise, waiting to speak to one of the managers. I had noticed a cat nearby by failed to see her sitting there. Never mind, I've already seen her in person at another event.

This week, Malaysia plays host to the F1 Grand Prix and the whole KL is suddenly influxed with celebrities like Alan Cumming (Night Crawler of the X-Men II), Carmen Elektra, Boyz to Men, Backstreet Boys, Black Eyed Peas... the list goes on. They're all here for the Force of Nature event and the F1. The press is surely going to go mad trying to capture them all.

No comments: