Thursday, March 17, 2005

Stupid Pos Malaysia

I'm so angry with Pos Malaysia. First they change their new policies by insisting people use standard sized envelopes and increase their prices without much prior notice. Then when we try to call them to clarify what is considered "standard" and "non-standard" letters, they themselves are not sure! For 2 days we called them and spoke to different staff, and both said contradicting things.

They claim that 60% of their customers are business based. This means, they have pissed off 60% of their clients. I'm one of them. I know of several other businesses like banks who have already printed their stationery to last them a long time and now perhaps their envelope does not fit the standard size, they have to pay 66% more. Now, although it may be just RM0.20 more, but I will be sending out over 40,000 mails for my next project which translates it to a whopping RM8000! And this increase of RM0.20 is the minimal. Stupid Pos Malaysia.

And I'm not the only one. I called up to enquire about my magazine subscription on why it hasn't arrived, they are also experiencing difficulties because of this change. So the two of us had a good time bitching about this new system.

No comments: