Monday, March 14, 2005

Stars

There are some local singers at my office today, in conjunction with a tsunami fund-raising concert coming up this week. Most of the staff are there right now, gaping at them and trying to get autographs.

I've never really been into autographs actually. The only one I have is of our former Prime Minister, Dr Mahathir. He was kind and patient enough to sign my first day cover but now, I really don't know what to do with it.

Oh, and my other one is of Anggur, the columnist of wine related articles in a local paper. He signed on my name card which I then stuck onto his book. I must have been very drunk at that time coz he must have been bewildered and probably scared with my enthusiasm of getting his autograph. I swear I will not repeat begging anyone to sign on my name card.

No comments: