Wednesday, April 13, 2005

2 Bricks Worth

Yesterday, my colleague L excitedly cornered me and asked if the wall between my neighbour and my house had 2 bricks. Apparently this engineer who bought a house in my housing estate went through all the trouble to look at the housing blue prints and discovered that there was only 1 brick dividing each house in his phase. So of course he went to the papers and made complains against the developer.

This morning, L comes and gives me the paper in which this report appears. Now, if only I understood Chinese. It didn't cross my mind to check last night as I had other things on mind but now I'm wondering what if there is only 1 brick instead of 2? Do we shift out and demand the developer to knock down my entire row of houses and install the second brick?

No comments: