Thursday, April 07, 2005

Bloody tooth

Yesterday at dinner, Mum cooked my favourite meals, cod fish steamed to tender perfectness with soy sauce and chicken saturated in oyster sauce amongst others marinade. And lovely blanched broccolli.

Happily chewing into the scrumptious meal and enjoying the company of my parents and sister, suddenly there was a foreign taste mingling with the half chewed fish, accompanied by a sharp pain.

Running to the mirror, I gaped my jaw to see my half-root canaled tooth brimming with blood. It was seeping out from the temporary filling but thank God it stopped after applying pressure on it with a tissue. Ewww...

Perhaps my dentist meant for the filling to be temporary so that I'll quickly go back to him for the final leg of the root canal. My appointment is tomorrow morning.

No comments: