Friday, April 01, 2005

Free Car Park

It's one thing to feel demotivated, but it's even more impactful when your boss shows that she's also demotivated! It's quite funny that I suddenly feel like I need to encourage her too! Before he left, my colleague conducted his own research to see how we were coping and found interesting results.

Many of us complained of feeling unappreciated which I agree wholeheartedly and also we feel we are not being paid enough. But interestingly, in my department, there are some who feel they are being paid enough. So I guess that is a mixed perception of salary here.

Also, we were made to list the top 10 pros and cons of being here. In a way, it was a good exercise to be glad for what we have here. One of it was hassle free parking. My colleague who's going to work in the middle of town, is not allocated a car park so he either has to fight for a parking spot or take public transport. I never thought of something simple as a blessing!

No comments: