Wednesday, April 20, 2005

...24 little hours...

...I'll be in KLIA, getting ready to fly off. And we haven't packed.

Anyways, I'm still at work, trying to tie up loose ends and HAD to go meet someone who then insisted that when I come back from my honeymoon, I should be pregnant to make the whole trip all worth it! So, I'm supposed to develop my mother hen instinct within the next few days so that I'll want to start a family and then live happily ever after. At this point, whatever kid I will have will probably suffer a mother with Motherless Instinct and "Who is my Mum?" would be one of the first words they'd utter.

I hate it when someone tells me how to run my life and would have been stuck there for a good half an hour more had the miracle of nature calling that I was spared from further embroiling in such a discussion.

Now, to get back to work and soothe away my frazzled hair.

Note: I realise I've been running away to my work whenever I feel a need to. So does that mean my work is my sanctuary? Anyone got a gun?

No comments: