Friday, April 08, 2005

Question to God

One day, when I'm living with God up there, I'm going to ask Him what exactly happened to my tooth that is currently being mutilated. As I reported, 2 days ago, my tooth with the root canal decided to gush blood and coat my lovely piece of steamed cod fish in my mouth. So I go to the dentist today and he insisted it could have come from the tooth behind it. Now, I'm not blind when I say I saw blood coming from that particular tooth, not the one behind it.

My tooth happily complied in the end after he prodded and jabbed with his metal skewers and started bleeding again, thus making him agree that my pain probably was caused by that tooth (hmm, this tooth is starting to gain a character, I'll have to find out what the dentist term/name is for this tooth). But he still insisted it wasn't the tooth but rather due to the resorption, my gums are the ones giving me the excess blood and proceeded to inform me he was removing part of my gum. I didn't quite understand him and he didn't seem inclined to go into details.

Halfway through the process, he took a photo of it and I saw he had punctured my tooth again and had the gum removed from inside the tooth. Now, this totally does not make any sense to me which is why I know Jesus would be more patient in telling me what actually happened here. After all, I'll have eternity to hear the answer.

No comments: