Thursday, April 14, 2005

Heart of a Shepherd

It's painful when a friend has different beliefs and unforgiveness in their lives choose to go their own way rather than to change their ways. Sometimes, the feeling is not as strong but it hurts especially when you see the potential in that person but because of stubbornness and pride, refuse to be moulded to fit with the big picture. Instead, they want to look for another picture where their current "shape" is accommodated.

As someone in a small authority, this is the first time I feel really really disappointed. Alas, I am unable to do anything about it because I, or anyone for that matter, cannot change this person's stubbornness. This lies within the person to change and I am drawn to the side, helplessly watching them cross this road of uncertainty onto the other side, not realising the problem lies within them. I wish I could shrug this monkey off my back and just not care about this person... but I can't.

No comments: