Tuesday, September 06, 2005

After 9 Years!

I've known L for 11 years and I've known M for 10. Although we all went to the same college, they didn't know each other until some mutual friends brought them together 9 years ago. I suspected sparks were flying between them but the match was highly unlikely besides being of different race, religion and backgrounds. Afraid she might be hurt, I told her "No go" and though she listened, I could still sense that there was just that little bit of liking between the two of them.

Later, I felt really bad. After all, who am I to tell them they shouldn't be together? Still, years went on and snatches of conversations with M revealed that contact between them were still on, even though they studied in different countries then. Even when L came back, M would mention meeting up with L on occasion.

Today, I am greatly relieved and tickled to know that they have been going out for 9 months now! And I had invited both of them to my wedding in Feb AND seated them together too. Now, how was that for being intuitive?

No comments: