Friday, September 02, 2005

Handprints

You might notice that all my photos usually come in one splurge. That's because I like to take photos then download them later all at once.

Anyways, here is my handprint (bottom 2nd from left) on a pewter tile. It's a bit smudged, perhaps people have been touching it since it's one of the most accessible ones. Once you reach 5 years of being employed in this company, you get to have your hand print on the wall in the Visitor Centre for all to see.

The one on the left of my handprint belongs to one of the owner's sons. He's a designer and is now in charge of designing new products. The one on my right resigned just after he got his handprint on the wall. He was in Finance. And the one above mine belongs to my ex makan buddy who left after she gave birth. So, my handprint is surrounded by people who have already left (I have to discount the first one because it's his flesh and blood).

Soon, my palm print will also join the majority... soon.

No comments: