Tuesday, September 27, 2005

All By Myself...

I have 2 days to be all by myself... without KS and Jan. Faced with being alone, I'm throwing out some tentacles and see if anyone wants to have a bite with me this Thurs and Fri. Otherwise, I'll just go home to a good bowl of Ramen. Hmmm... on second thoughts, I'd like to curl up with my John Grisham book with that bowl Ramen.

I don't understand how people can eat alone, especially when eating out.
KS does it all the time. It's strange and it's suffering. I've tried it by taking a book with me and people stared. I'd rather skip my meal, eat a couple of biscuits or cook instant noodles before sitting there all by myself, waiting for my meal and then gobbling it down quickly.

Now I have to go for lunch. Even if my colleague has to rush to get back to work, at least she'll accompany me for that few minutes.

No comments: