Monday, September 19, 2005

D-Deed

As from 2:40pm, I am officially resigned from my current workplace. I have been crapping bricks the whole weekend just thinking of how to do it properly.

Doubtful thoughts crept into my mind, "Am I doing the right thing? What if my new workplace doesn't work out?" so I consulted my one and only colleague who knows about my leaving and she sternly pointed her finger towards my boss' room and said one word, "GO!".

My boss of course was shocked but she said she understood. Didn't even ask me why I am leaving but I guess she knows. Didn't even bother about negotiating. She just asked me to wrap things up and not tell anyone yet at this point since it can be demoralising for my team as it is the peak period.

So yeah, 3 months or less down the line, I will be moving on to a new job in town.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OMG!! I am so PROUD of you! I know how hard it is to walk away from the unknown. But God always opens another door.