Friday, September 16, 2005

Burning Bridges

I've learnt from an ex colleague of mine to never ever burn your bridges. When she left the company, she went up to the Graphics Manager, who happens to be one of the owner's sons and told him point blank that she has always hated working with him and well, basically insulted him - right in front of everyone.

So when the time came when she was fired from her subsequent jobs, there was a possibility of her to come back here but she didn't want to. Not because she already burnt her bridges but I guess she had enough of working here. But that's not the point. If ever there comes a time of desperation, things have a funny way of coming back to you.

I'm writing this now because something will happen to me and because I MAY have burnt bridges, things may not be easy for me in the future. Oh well, I'll just wait and see.

No comments: