Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Believing in your Product

Normally, when you do any sort of selling, you would firstly need to convince yourself in the product, right?

So far in my first job, I didn't quite believe in selling a product worth half a million but I did sell one before I left that job. Now, I'm selling some collectibles which to me, are nice to look at but something I won't collect on my own since I don't have much of hobby in it.

Anyways, so here I am, on MSN with a customer who suddenly asks, "Do you think it is worthwhile for me to get another complete set?". A complete set is worth more than RM7k. I can simply just say, "Yes! It's absolutely worth it! You MUST get it and not let this chance pass!".

Instead, I find myself lamely saying things like, "When you collect something, the value really depends on how you, as a collector, views it". Now how obscure could I get?

I'd better start brainwashing myself to start loving my new product in my new place soon.

No comments: