Friday, October 07, 2005

Neon

Some of my colleagues are taking swimming lessons this month and have had many lunch discussions as to how the classes were being conducted. Many suggestions were also made for the rest of us who aren't taking the class to go for a swim. I'm a little reluctant to join them. Why?

Sometime last year, I decided to buy a new swim suit since my old one was handed down from my sister. It's a one piece suit that had a steep v and well, let's just say the last few times I wore it, I had forgotten to uh, wax. I can still remember in Tioman, Mum's eyes widening and indicating to me to do a little tucking, in front of relatives and a boatman.

So I had my eye on a two piece which looked something like this:

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
A two piece with pants that will not expose any vomit-inducing sights as well as cellulite. Happily I made my purchase at a sale.

The next time I put it on, I realised one HUGE mistake. You see, the top has colourful pink flowers just like the picture and the pants is slightly more pinkish. Neon pink. So now, my mass of an arse is HIGHLIGHTED every time I drop the towel and make a dash for the pool.

If I do swim these days, it would be at dusk so that the shadows will hide the neon glare.

No comments: