Monday, October 31, 2005

Adopted Again

On Saturday night, as we walked past through our gates, a wee little thing, which KS at first thought was a rat, starting picking it's way through our garden towards our direction. He came towards us mewing and rubbing itself at our ankles. I couldn't help but to feed him.

Yep, we've been adopted again by another kitten. Unfortunately, since he's (or she, I can't tell. Yes, I've stayed with 14 cats two times in my life yet I wasn't able to determine Jay's gender until I took him to the vet. As I said, I'm glad I didn't give him a feminine name) still a kitten, he's quite attached unlike Charles who hasn't been back for more than a week now. This kitten has been around every day since then.

He's black to ash with an orange dot between his ears with a faint orange streak on his back. We're calling him Ashton for the time being or Ashley if he turns out to be a she.

No comments: