Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Toilets

For the last 2 days I have had dreams with regards to toilets. Particularly, toilet bowls with no walls and that I HAVE to use them. Yesterday's dream was with strangers with 3 toilet bowls lined up against the walls along a corridor. Last night's one had one of my IT Dept guys in the toilet with me while I was sitting on the throne. Gee, I know I'm having some constipation but this is getting a bit too far.

Maybe it's because I've been complaining to my colleague to fix one of our office toilet doors that has fallen apart due to white ants. I'd wedge the door and still use the toilet and it seems I'm the only one doing this as others will use the other 3 stalls. Ah well, when you have an exclusive toilet, why not?

But I think it'll be more fun to blame Jan for she ALWAYS dreams about toilets. At the height of the Matrix, she dreamt that she'd travel to the "real world" via toilet bowls. It runs in the family.

No comments: