Wednesday, October 19, 2005

I'll tell you why Toilets

Okay, I admit, there was something that bothered me to the point that I kept dreaming of toilets. I was having an infection and was living in denial.

It came to a point that I started to have blood in my urine on Friday and that frigthened the crap out of me. So I obediently went to the doctor, one week after the symptoms started. The doctor was of course aghast that I chose to suffer in silence and proceeded to give me a good scolding with loads of medication.

The antibiotics worked and a foul tasting liquid which was supposed to help me but made me feel like throwing up. Later, I was told that I could actually dillute it instead of drinking it straight from the bottle. Yucks! The doctor should have told me that to save my suffering!

Anyway, by yesterday, the last day of my antibiotics course, I was feeling wuzzy and queasy. Later I found out that the antibiotics that I took had that side effect on "some people". Great. Again, another little detail the doctor missed out.

So I took an MC yesterday and tried to sleep all the dizziness off. Thank God my parents were around so they looked after me. Hence, my silence over the last couple of days. I'm still not a 100% but much better and taking a stronger dose of antibiotics. Great.

No comments: