Thursday, October 13, 2005

Toilet Fireplace

Last night's toilet dream was grander than the toilets dreamt for the last 3 nights. This time, I was in my old school and was trying to use the toilets but they had shut it for some filming (don't ask me why a crew was shooting in a school toilet). So I had to go upstairs where there was a special toilet reserved for the Sultanah when she was a student there. Somehow, her tastes were very much Queen Elizabethen as there was a fireplace (in this weather!), an elaborate carpet with a reclining couch with loads of details on it. Think Versache. (Must be that Becky Leogardo lady, who sells beauty products and advertises her face on her billboards, we were talking about the other day).

To the right of the room, opposite the fireplace and couch, there were wooden chairs lined up against the walls. Of course, they were not really chairs as right in the middle of it, there was the toilet bowl. It had arm rests and of course, no partitians whatsoever.

So there I was, again, in urgent need to go so I sat on the first chair which was lodged in a corner, hoping that it wasn't too visible. Before I could pull my pants down, someone from the filming crew came in and cautiously took a clock from the mantelpiece muttering, "I hope the Queen doesn't mind if I borrowed this for the shoot". Of course she saw me.

After so much stress of trying to pull down my pants to take a pee, I woke up and did my now familiar routine, go to the toilet. Thereafter, I couldn't fall back sleep since it was an hour before I had to get up.

I ain't drinking any water tonight.

No comments: