Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Dentists' Bane

I hate flossing my teeth. The flossing tape would only come in handy when I have something stuck to my teeth and I don't want to brush my teeth when it is not the time for brushing teeth.

Anyways, here is my dental floss. Which I bought in Perth. In 2003.

Was introduced to this by Grace who asked me to buy it for her when I went there. It has the thinnest tape ever and doesn't really cause my gums to bleed should I yank it into tight spots. Unfortunately, it is only found in Australia.

So when my sis-in-law comes back next week, I'm gonna ask her to get my two packs. To last me another 10 years. By then, I would have had the chance to ask someone else to bring another pack back for me. Or I'd be wearing dentures and don't need floss anymore.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hah! I am also not a big flosser and am married to the Flossing Champion of the world. I always get lazy and it's so annoying to do it. Once, Stef pinned me down and flossed my teeth for me!

I have really tight teeth also and I do use a particular type of floss. Should send it to you. Email me your snail mail addy. Oh, and the more you floss, the less your gums bleed. Not that it's any good giving you advise since I don't do it myself...

Anonymous said...

you know they recently stopped selling this brand in Safeway which is a real shame....

jo said...

no longer in safeway?? but you can still find it in oz rite?

oh well, i only need approximately 5 packs to last the rest of my life at the rate i'm going.

or i could wait for karen's pack of canadian floss. gee, i can just imagine the folks at the post office checking the package. it does sound interesting though, this canadian floss. =)

jo said...

jo-bloggs, you're kidding right?