Thursday, October 12, 2006

Fishballs

My colleague has a thing about checking out butts. She has checked out the butts of most guys on our floor and has cheerfully declared that the only one with nice buns are on the guy who looks like my Aunt. The one who is so rigid that every new person who comes into the office gasps in wonder when they find out he is married. He's certainly NOT what I would call handsome but if his buns are nice, well then, God is indeed fair.

Anyways, I was walking in front of my colleague on our way to lunch yesterday and she started sniggering with another colleague. Pointing to my rear end, she goes:

"We are looking at your butt! You have a nice butt. You know, like fishballs."

Suddenly, fishballs don't seem to appeal to me anymore.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I will see your butt in new light now. And I will wear a knee length jacket whenever I drop by your office!

Wendy said...

it's true and it's a good comment by the way.....
some women would kill to have butt like yours

jo said...

wow guys, i never really took note of it. thanks! i'll have to keep reminding ks on this!

haha, monster, i promise to point her out to you when you next come visit! then you can lean against walls.