Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Blue Black

Placing your clock on the top of the bed is not a good idea. Try craning your neck as you wake up sleepily and try to focus on the clock upside down. It hurts your neck and you often read the clock wrongly.

This morning was one of the times when I read it wrongly. I literally catapulted from the bed as I thought I was extremely late. Jumping in and out of the shower, I then made a quick selection of what I thought was my black trousers. It is one of my loosest ones and when I slipped it on, it pulled at my hips and thighs. What a way to start the morning thinking your pants are beyond salvation of your fat bum.

It was not until I reached the office and had a really good look and realised it was my dark blue pants which has always been tight (yeah, right from the day I came back from my holiday).

No comments: