Monday, May 30, 2005

Star Wars III - at last!

Not that I'm a great fan of Star Wars, but as my friend Adrian puts it, we watch it under obligation since we've already watched the other 5. Man! Lucas is earning millions due to obligations!

The movie was, in many scenes, unconvincing and corny. I wasn't convinced Anakin's real desire to join the dark side was strongly portrayed. And neither was his grief on hearing Padme's death portrayed his supposed anguish. The script was a little hilarious at bits "... because I'm filled with love" and also Obi-Wan's warnings of "Watch out" to Anakin when they were avoiding droids why piloting their planes displayed none of the urgency while going through a war.

But I managed to see the trailer for Narnia.... oooh I can't wait for that one but I'll try to keep my expectations low. Try.

No comments: