Monday, August 01, 2005

90 Minutes of CSI

Man... the finale for CSI Season 5 was really something. Directed by Quentin Tarantino, it had Nick being lured into a trap and then nicked to somewhere far and buried alive.

The timing was between 12 noon to 2 pm so we had to tell dad-in-law to hold on to his hunger and have a late lunch. (Actually, that was the reason why I piled your plate so high with extra bacon that morning, Dad).

I love watching the original CSI: Las Vegas. It's out staple thing to watch when we reach home with about an hour to spare. I can't say who is my favourite character since I like them all. Or should I say, none of them have any irritating habits so they're all cool. Perhaps the strongest character is Grissom, since he's the bug man and can read lips. Whereas Catherine has her all-powerful and rich daddy and a soft spot for kids.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

SUCH A GOOD episode!!