Monday, August 15, 2005

Shopping!

It's been a while since I went to Bukit Bintang to do some shopping and I've always loved clothes from Isetan. So when the chance came to shop there on Saturday, I grabbed it and dragged Jan along.

What with all this Mega Sale, there were discounts everywhere! Surprisingly it wasn't crowded, possibly with everyone heading north to escape the haze in KL. (Funnily enough, the haze moved with them and Penang and northern territories were hit by the haze over the weekend!). The changing rooms in Isetan were empty! No waiting in queues at all! Oh, I love shopping like this!

I discovered a corner dedicated to super savers and to my delight, they were all my type of clothes. Ask KS, he'll immediately say "Oh, this cut is so typically you". PLUS, the corner is permanant, meaning I can come back anytime of the year without waiting for whatever Mega Sale!

I ended up buying white top and a pair of slacks for RM59 each!

Note: My colleague just burst my bubble. She gets her slacks for RM30 plus for my usual brands at one of the shops near her gym. Babi! Never mind, I'm happy with my current purchase but next time I'll have to ask her where the bargain joints are.

No comments: