Monday, August 01, 2005

Extravagance

Mega Sale! Blame it on the Mega Sale! I bought a pair of leather boots to wear to work (of course I'm wearing them today!) for only RM79.90. Of course the shop insists that it's made of leather but I can't belive I'd be able to get leather at that price! But it's lovely and soft so yeah, I didn't care.

There's sales going on everywhere. I want to buy myself a new set of glasses since my multicoated one is scratched and un-multicoated anymore. Plus, I want a red set of frames to accentuate my fair skin. Ha! Talk about being vain.

All this irregardless of the petrol price having just increased to yet another 10 sen to RM1.62 per litre.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dudes, isn't it like WAY too hot for leather boots? I can't think of wearing anything but flip flops until it's like below 10 degrees.