Friday, August 12, 2005

Waiting...

I've been sitting here for the last half hour, waiting for my husband to pick me and finally I ask him over ICQ when he's going to pick me.

"Didn't you drive today?" he asks.

Alamak! So I did and I completely forgot my Buddy's sitting out there in the dark car park all alone!

So while I wait for KS to finish work, let me continue blogging.

When I went to Kuching, I bought some Sawarak Laksa paste. My mum gave me specific instructions, "The one with the Swallow, about RM3 per pack and this size" she says, indicating with her fingers. Since she was so specific, I figured it must be some damn good paste and I'd better get a pack for my mother-in-law.

So last night she calls me after she's back from her trip to Perth and she asks me how on earth to cook the darn thing. I sure don't know, but they said the instructions were in the pack. She then said she researched a little and found a magazine with a Sarawak Laksa recipe in it and she's gonna cook it the next time we're back in Melaka. I didn't mean to get her something in order for her to COOK it for me!

Now what else shall I get her?

No comments: