Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Spoilt

Not for those who have yet to read the latest Harry Potter.

Unwittingly, I clicked on the linked from one of the blogs I read daily and BAM! I was fronted with the words "Dumbledore is NOT dead!". So of course I now know who died in the latest book without even reading it yet. I didn't know about Sirius' death when I read the book but he wasn't a strong enough character to make me feel too sad. This time around, when I heard that someone was killed again, I shrugged it off and thought it would be another weaker character. But Dumbledore! Oh dear. I know the last book should be the most challenging for Harry since he's without Dumbledore's protection now.

Here's my predicted ending of the whole series. Well, several of it anyway.

1. Harry is actually Voldemort's son (he had an affair with Harry's mum before she got married) so Harry is actually EVIL deep inside and he becomes the next Lord of Terror. Of course, he would have to kill Voldemort first. Oh, and since he becomes unpopular (since there are no nasty girls to pair him up with), he becomes gay and takes Draco as his partner. Together, they take on the world and kill all Muggles and those that stand in their way.

2. There is a massive showdown between Harry and Voldemort, which will be done in a series of a few events ie how many people can Harry save vs how many people can Voldemort kill, who can eat the most dragon's eye in 30 seconds aka Fear Factor style. In the end, Harry will win by a margin and suffers for the rest of his life with the 7 dragon's eyes that he ate growing all over his head. He then proceeds to kill himself to escape from his miserable little life.

3. Harry wakes up from a dream and he's actually Dudley having a bad dream after over eating as usual.

I like the first two better.

No comments: