Monday, August 08, 2005

Cheap Labour

My old neighbour back in the PJ house is a real bunch of horrible people. Only one guy is friendly, while the rest are complete neighbours from hell. Their list of transgressions is long and I'd like to add another one here.

Besides slapping their Indonesian maids while screaming at them for "not doing something" or other in full view of the public, they recently made their 2 Indonesian maids fix on tiles onto their driveway.

My sis saw them squatting there, putting on the cement and carefully fitting each tile until it was all done. The employees drive big cars and should presumeably earn a fair bit so why didn't they just get a proper contractor to do it? I'm anticipating the moment something goes wrong with the floor, the maids will get their usual beatings.

No, don't tell me to go to the police, they're absolutely hopeless and rotten to the core. See my example of a police encounter.

No comments: